Saturday, November 21, 2020

Conan Exiles, Fantasy Grounds Unity, and Map Making!

Hey all..


I few years back, I posted a blog about using the recently released Conan Exiles computer game to help me create fun and exciting battlemaps for the use with the Conan RPG when playing on a Virtual Tabletop. And it worked out pretty good, if you were to ask me. 


Now, since Fantasy Grounds had released its newer Unity version, which allows you to draw in LOS on maps. I decided to try it again and see how the LOS tool works. 

In short, I am very happy with the way this now looks!




Its certainly something to explore if you have the chance. And it is something you can do with any setting really, find a computer game that fits the theme of you adventure, and starting taking pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment