Thursday, November 5, 2015

Back with RIFTS for Fantasy Grounds

Anyone who knows me, or read my blog, know that this year did not start out well for me, in fact, it has been up to date, one of the more trying times in my life.

After beating myself up, wallowing in self pity, I decided to try and get back into the things I enjoy. I have to be careful not to get to deep into things, or I feel I can find myself slip back into the self sealing, outside excluding cocoon I had myself wrapped up in.

And I do not want to do that, again.

So, to help me get focused, I decided to go back to some old school gaming, so I decided to get a few of us old timers back together to play it, for old times sake.

Regardless, of how dated, unbalanced, and very misdirected rules this system is still full of fun ideas worth exploring.

So, to make the transition easier for us; we, who are not used to having to use pen and paper anymore. I made up a CoreRPG character sheet and theme for Fantasy Grounds. .Here is a screen shot of it.

Just made it up this morning for kicks. Hopefully, it helps us to reconnect with our younger-selves!


No comments:

Post a Comment