Thursday, March 10, 2016

Concept Idea, Doom Pit!


Hi all.

I am presently working on a way to capture the feeling of the doom tokens and momentum tokens used in 2d20 rpgs, more specifically Conan. After getting a few games under my belt now with the quickstart rules, I am quickly coming to realize that if you play this game on a VTT, you do not get that same feeling of dread you would if sitting around a table and looking at the pile of doom and momentum tokens grow.

So, I am currently working on a concept, so I quickly did a search for some old coins and turned them into tokens and made a rough image and called it the doom pit. Placing the tokens in the shared folder should allow the players to drag and drop these tokens into the area, allowing everyone to see quickly what is there and what is not.

Anyways, this is just a roughed out idea for now.

Let me know what you think, or any ideas you may have.





Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment