Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Advanced Fighting Fantasy!!



Hello All!

Playing Fighting Fantasy growing up was like a gate way drug! I loved it! The world was well established through the myriad of choose your own adventure style books, with great locations like Port Black Sand,  The Forest of Doom, Deathtrap Dungeon and who can forget Firetop Mountain?

Well, I loved the world setting and I loved the books and I established a pretty good collection of them all over the years.

The reason why I am here is that although, I have known about Fighting Fantasy being re released through Arion Games. I did not know it was on DriveThruRPG!

For any of you young'ins out there you want another fun system to play which is simple, and I mean simple but yet deep, then this is it!

Welcome to the world of Titan Check out the link here!!

One of the best covers out there! IMHO



No comments:

Post a Comment