Monday, February 16, 2015

FG-CON: Game Events are being posted!



Just check out the growing list of games that is starting to form up at FG-Con! And its still over 6 weeks away! Awesome!



So for all you people out there who want to try out Fantasy Grounds, this is the spot to do it! Newbies and Vets alike, you are all encouraged to swing by and sign up!

If any of you are interested, I am running a Savage Worlds: Battlestar Galactica game and a Savage Worlds: Weird War II game for the event. I also think I am going to run a demo game (1 hour) so I can showcase the Black Crusade Mod I have.

But I still want to run a 3rd regular game...  But I want the 3rd game to be a little bigger and a little longer then my other two events (2 hour sessions each)

Anyways all, swing by and have a look at the offerings so far! I might already sign up for a few events cause I suspect they are gonna fill up fast!

Hope you see you all there!






No comments:

Post a Comment