Monday, March 7, 2016

Conan Quickstart RPG: Files to use with Fantasy Grounds.

Hi all,

*update*Files have been made Copy Right Friendly! :) Links below are active.

If anyone who knows me, they know that once I lock onto something, I tend to be flat out with it till I get what I want done, done.

Well, I am really looking forward to this Conan RPG Kickstarter, and I am going to want to play it when I get it. So, I took the time to make some files for it so I can play and get others to play on it.

Here is a mod file, which contains all the NPCs from the quickstart rules. Nothing else tho. (Don't worry, Google drive thinks this file is a video, just download it anyway when it asks)


The next thing I did was made a zip file which contains all the player characters from the Quick Start rules, which you can just unpack in the right folder and import them in.

I tried to automate everything, so if you want to get the full use of this you will need to run over to Fantasy Grounds and download the MoreCore extension.

Anyways,

Enjoy!

Jolly


No comments:

Post a Comment