Sunday, April 30, 2017

HEX KIT: Shem Area Map.

Hi all,

This is a very short post. Today, I received my copy of the map making software for being apart of the HEX KIT Kickstarter.

This program is really pure genius! Very simple to use, very colorful, so very basic, and ultimately versatile. In the realm of kickstarters, there has only been a few when it comes to software that I have really felt happy with. But this one is the rare one, the one rare bird that has taken the number one spot for being the next new thing for me.



If everyone has a style of gameplay that they excel at; then for me I think its the open world sandbox. But to be able to do that, you need to have a sandbox to play in. And I wanted to make something simple, but useful. So after just getting the download for Hex Kit. I figured I give it a shot..

 In a mater of 5 minutes, I was able to make a colorful little overland map of an area that my players are currently in. This is a sandbox area for Shem. I could have made it bigger, but less is better.

Anyways, here is the eastern half of the country of Shem, North is the Mountains of Fire, to the South, the River Styx. And south of that river.. Stygia!


No comments:

Post a Comment