Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Coriolis Ship Design Spread Sheet





Hi all,

Its been awhile.. it seems that my life in the last 5 weeks got totally upended! There is a lot going on behind the scenes with my life. And every day has been a challenge to stay focused on the priorities in my life. But I am doing my best to get through it.

So, in order to cope with life and all the stresses associated with it. I decided to take advantage of my work situation to help keep my mind off things and focus on what I need to do.

So, recently, I was tasked to work on some spreadsheets. Now, I know very basic stuff about spreadsheets, but I wanted to up my game at work, so I decided to take some time to "LEARN" a little more and enhance my knowledge and be able to apply it at work.

So I decided to learn on something I have a little passion about, and that is with Coriolis, and decided to make a Coriolis ship generator. Figured I would be more able to learn better if I am doing it with something I really love.

It doesn't look pretty, but its functional, and this is also only version 1. Here is my google sheets link below.

Feel free to leave comments or suggestions below. I plan on having a ship layout page, so it will print of a nice little graphic. But I need to figure that out first.

Here is Version 1 of my Coriolis Ship Generator. 

Screenshot.

I appreciate the follows, so follow my blog here via email, or join me on twitter @jclocke5

No comments:

Post a Comment