Thursday, February 27, 2020

Tabletop Simulator Work Shop: Alien RPG




Hi all,

It appears that I never did upload my links to my Tabletop Simulator Workshop Mod for the Alien RPG to my blog!

This has been something that I have been working on for the last several months, adding things over time, trying to make it as comprehensive as possible. When I first started to make it, I made a short video, below.



So, if you like using tabletop simulator for your virtual tabletop needs, then swing by my workshop on steam and subscribe!

The latest version of this mod, is a lot less cluttered then when this video was made above. But I really do like it, and I hope you do too!

Again, I will ask if you like what you see, support my blog by subscribing and get email updates. You can also follow me on twitter jclocke75

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment