Saturday, May 19, 2018

So, You wanna make Battle Maps for 2D20 Systems?

Ok, we all know that the 2D20 game system uses an abstracted mechanic called zones, and if you were apart of the Kickstarter, you got cool zone maps!

So, what if you have a cool idea, but you can not find a cool map to play your epic battles on?

Well, if you happen to own Conan: Exiles (like I do) and play 2D20 Conan, then you are in luck.

Open up your Exiles, and enter the admin mode.. make yourself invisible, turn on the Fly option and look for cool screen shot materials.

After a few minutes, I had a few great screen shots for my adventures, and then a few minutes later (with the use of Gimp) I had what I think is a pretty cool battle map for Conan.


The Original Picture 

Zones added!


Now this can work with any 3D rendered game, just find an area that fits the need and Zone it up!!


Here are a few more!


No comments:

Post a Comment