Tuesday, August 15, 2017

RPGaDAY 201: Day 15 What RPG Do you Enjoy Adapting the Most... So Say We All!!


Of all the great systems out there, there is not one system in my opinion that makes adapting settings easier then Savage Worlds.

Savage Worlds, you can literally convert any setting that is out there. And its unique ability to capture the feeling of the setting really well is also an added bonus!

I adapted several settings for use with Savage Worlds, but my favorite one is BattleStar Galactica



With the Savage Worlds Ruleset, it was a breeze to adapt. I am actually considering revising it again now.

If anyone is interested you can check out the adaption here.!

So Say We All!

PS. I am also have been working on a Mad Max: Fury Road Conversion as well. Thanks to Savage Worlds!

No comments:

Post a Comment