Thursday, August 17, 2017

RPGaDAy 2017: Day 17 - Longest Owned and Not Played.


I can say that there is not an RPG that I own, that I have not played. But there are RPGs that I have own and have not played for a very long time.

I would think, that the oldest game that I own that I have not played for a very long time would be my  beloved GURPS.

I use to run a lot of post apocalyptic themed games with GURPS. Alot with the Chassis and Cross Bows themed games based on SJ Games, Car Wars.

Only reason why I drifted from GURPS was when 4th edition came out, I had no interest in getting all new books. Not that I needed to. But I was running GURPS solid since the 90's and I wanted a change and I felt like that was a good time to step away.

Don't get me wrong, GURPS is a great system!

No comments:

Post a Comment