Tuesday, December 1, 2020

The 31 Days of Christmas Conan: Day 1


So recently, in an obvious attempt to up my visibility on social media and gain some attention to my blog. I voluntarily agreed to create and post 1 character a day for 31 days, along side an already established persona in the TTRPG gaming community whose blog is known as agameraday.blogspot.com and also affectionately named The Swamp on Twitter. 

So did I agreed to throw my name into this fun, 31 day challenge with another tabletop gamer on the internet.. No! 

I agreed to do this challenge against a pro! You see, I did not know that this person was a bonified active, published creator over on DTRPG when I decided to throw my creative hat into the ring. So, the pressure is on me now! ;) 

Now the deal was, that if they were to create a character a day for 31 days, then I would do the same.  I have choosen to make my characters with Modiphius's 2D20 System, Conan. That no surprise for anyone that follows me. 

Besides.. What's Christmas with out Crom?

So, today is December 1st, Day 1. I will also share the entire character sheet for you to download, and maybe use in your own games. Enjoy


Ketei, The Feared.

Ketei is a Hyrkanian Kozaki (Bandit) who grew up under the harsh whip of his Slave Masters. When at the early age of 10, he turned on his cruel tormentors, killing his master and fleeing into the steeps. 

With in a few years, Ketei has become a well known and wanted criminal, for acts of banditry and murder for several popular figure heads of the more famous Slave Trading organizations in and around Kothic borders. 

His lightning fast, calvary lead attacks, sow confusion and destruction, killing any Slave Master and freeing slaves. His bandit party grows after each raid.


Full complete character sheet can be found here.

Add caption











No comments:

Post a Comment