Friday, December 4, 2020

Twilight 2000 and Hex Kit. A match made in Heaven?

 

I have taken some steps towards using Hexkit as a way of making fun and fast battlemaps for use in my upcoming Twilight 2000 game.


I think it will work out ok.. I just need to really take the time to make one, it has almost all the resources it needs to do what I want it to do. I just need to find some art that has less of a fantasy vibe to it. But I think it will work. And its fast too.. 10 minutes and I had a nice 24 by 24 map made.


The lighter colors are elevated positions, while the green is of course, lower. We got some bogs and marsh in there. With the Dark Green trees being foliage and lighter green mixed trees as Forests. I just need to add a few LOS blocking items, and I should be all set I think. 


This map is called Bridge Crossing. The players are trying to get back to friendly lines, and they need to cross this river to do it.




No comments:

Post a Comment